Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lancôme LE Contour Stick AVAILABLE NOW + 2015 The Year of the Contour

Hey y'all,

It’s so beautiful 

Lancôme just released their Limited Edition Duo Contour & Highlighter Stick! Spring 2015 makeup is coming and it is all about the contour. Order online here for $36.

Add this to the amazing list of contour kits available, like the Anastasia Contour Kit ($40 here) or the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette ($46 here). I have swatched both at Sephora and they are wonderful, a great addition to any collection.


Lots of options here


I will be picking up the Lancôme duo online as soon as I hear some more reviews. I am super excited because a contour & highlight stick would work really for me, as typically I only give myself 10 minutes to complete my daily makeup look in the mornings.


Thank-you for reading, talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS