Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

LORAC Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette AVAILABLE

The new LORAC Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette is here y'all!



From website: Get UNZIPPED GOLD and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering eye shadow palette. Create UNLIMITED head-turning looks with the Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer for long-lasting color and 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, pearlized palette. LORAC: UNZIPPED, UNINHIBITED and UNEDITED!

I have heard it’s available at multiple retailers including ULTA, Sephora, Kohl’s, and of course the LORAC website here for $42. The colors are gorgeous, and I love that there are shimmery and matte colors because lately I have been all about that inner corner shimmer with my looks. These shadows look absolutely perfect for spring!


Let me know what you think of the palette or if you will be purchasing it down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS