Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette + My Sephora Order=PLACED!

It's just....it's so beautiful 

I am feeling so excited right now because I just put in my order for this bad boy. I missed the limited early release on Tarte's website so I decided to pick this up on a recent Sephora.com order. It's $44 and contains 12 gorgeous matte shades. 

From the site12 x 0.053 oz Shadows in Free Spirit (cream), Force Of Nature (nude), Dreamer (warm brown), Multi-Tasker (chocolate), Caregiver (pale pink), Natural Beauty (mauve), Best Friend (mulberry), Bombshell (dark plum), Super Mom (ivory), Wanderer (light brown), Power Player (taupe), Fashionista (black)

My only slight problem with this palette.... WHY IS IT ONLY AVAILABLE TO VIB/VIB ROUGE?! I was luckily able to purchase it, but still. I'm sure there are tons of makeup lovers out there that would have wanted the chance to purchase. Come on Sephora, make it available to everyone. 

Anyway, I also ordered a few other items I thought I would share.

First Aid Beauty's Fab Faves To Go, $28

A Holy Grail product, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, $29

Shiseido Eyelash Curler, $19

I can't wait to test out my new products! I am also currently deciding which holiday sets to splurge on for myself. I just love this time of year for beauty 

Let me know what you decided to spend your giftcard on. Thanks again for reading, talk to you soon.

Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS