Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

MAC Lightness of Being Collection Out Tomorrow (Dec 23rd)

Hey y'all! I haven't been away for too long have I? It's been a crazy month! And. IT. HAS. BEEN. INSANE. FOR. MAKEUP!!!! Soooo many new goodies, I can't keep track. Anyway, tomorrow is the collection from MAC that I've been waiting for. 


MAC Lightness of Being Winter 2014.
(From Press Release):
Poetic colour ushers in a new vitality following winter’s deep chill, as uninhibited shades dance across the face in a free-spirited collection inspired by whimsical flights of fancy. Liberate yourself from darkened tones and explore the freeform movement of frosted lavender, pearlized champagne and pale mint green. Eyes and cheeks explore a new lightness of being in sheer pastels, a perfect complement to rosy lips. Nails leave you free to be, in hushed beige and lavender…Expressive colour for the modern spirit.

So excite.

Mineralize Rich Lipsticks $22; Mineralize Lip Glass $22; Mineralize Eyeshadow $22; Eye Pencil $16; MSF $32; Mineralize Blush $27; Nail Polish $12

For individual color names check out Temptalia

All items are limited edition. The collection is to be released tomorrow December 23rd online and in stores December 26th. I believe it was available online on Nordstrom today as well.

These lighter colors are speaking to me. They are so beautiful and the lighter pinks are typically the lip colors I gravitate towards. 

Also can I talk about the re-promotions? Many of these products are re-promoted and I am all about that. Lightscapade, a MSF I've had in my collection for a while, is back!!!


Below image is my very well-loved MSF in Lightscapade, it is a fantastic highlight and I am obsessed

Anyway, thank-you for reading, and let me know what items, if any, you are picking up tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS