Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

MAC Nasty Gal + Sephora Bonus Giftcard

MAC Nasty Gal Collection released today y'all!

For those of you who haven't read my photo's caption heard, MAC has released a new collection today!

Dat purple shade doe

Three new lip shades called Stunner (Matte); Runner (Matte); and Gunner (Matte) all priced at $16 (see what I did there). There is also a nail color called Flaming Rose priced at $12. YOUGUYS! These lip colors look fabulous. And as of 9pm PST everything from the collection is still in stock. 

Also for those who have never heard of Nasty Gal, here is their link: http://www.nastygal.com/
So. Much. Cute. Stuff. Lots of clothing, vintage items, home decor; it's kind of like an Urban Outfitters only without all the controversy. 

Oh by the way, the lovely Sephora has sent out a gift card mailer, so check those e-mails if you are a member. It looks a little something like this: 

Free makeup is the best kind of makeup 

Anyone have any recommendations on what I should get? I was thinking of trying out a new face wash and I've heard great things about First Aid Beauty. Plus I always feel like holiday sets this time of year are the best. 

Let me know what you will be purchasing from either Sephora or MAC. 
& thanks for reading, talk to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS