Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Disney On Ice - Let's Celebrate Photo Dump! (Non-Beauty Post of the Day)

I'm doing something non-beauty related y'all! Last month I was MIA, mainly because I lacked inspiration to blog. So, in order to maintain my blog I've decided to open it up to whatever I want to talk about. Makeup, food, fashion, cats, and today, Disney on Ice. Because, well....


You slay Cartman, you slay

Anyway, recently I attended a Disney on Ice event! I wish I could say it was with my little sister, but no it wasn't (see above GIF). 


It was so magical though! 

It was the cutest thing ever. I took a ton of pictures and I thought I would share! It is super difficult to take pictures of moving skaters btw. Anyway, without further ado:

The End


Overall it was a fantastic experience. If you're interested in attending, the website is here: 

Who is your favorite Disney character? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to leave you a reply :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS