Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

LORAC MEGA PRO PALLET ❤

IT IS NOT A MYTH GUYS!
Who else managed to pick one up? I have literally not put it down since I got it - which by the way was an extremely difficult process. I feel like the launch was so unorganized! It was available online only, and only on the Lorac site or Amazon. I got mine from Amazon like the day after the official release, and I was just grateful none of the colors shattered in transit (yeah, I have been hearing horror stories about colors breaking during shipping!) For a sold out pallet like this one, there really are not many options if something arrives broken. 

Anyway, I am in LOVE. Let me know what your favorite colors are!
And as always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS