Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ulta Black Friday #rant

So I've been recently shopping a TON online which was totally my plan for black Friday, because you know, crowds are scary. 
 This is how shopping in a store on black Friday is for me, with or without the parade floats. 

Anyway, I could not contain my excitement about ULTA's sales because: 1)MAKEUP!!!! and 2)MAKEUP ON SALE Y'ALL!!! So I did my research and I wrote down all the things I wanted to add to my cart ahead of time, because having the already available items in my cart would be a time-saver, obviously. But guys, this ad was amazing.

 Though really when you think about it, any beauty sale is amazing to a makeup addict.

But we're talking a Smashbox brush set, Mario Badescu sampler, Clarisonic brush heads, Philosophy body washes, all incredibly reasonably priced. It was the best ad I've ever seen (btw can we talk about Sephora and their Snapchat - just why). 

Anyway, black friday grey thursday rolls around and I'm ready! 5pm Pacific time is when the sale begins and even though I am a bit late to the game because hello, I am eating Thanksgiving dinner with my family, I am ready!  I log onto ULTA and I am in heaven because I literally was able to purchase every single item on my list. EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. Plus gifts for my friends and family. I was elated. 

Then the next day, the dreaded e-mail came. 
 You had one job ULTA, one job.

Needless to say I'm annoyed. Is this the universe trying to tell me to stop buying beauty products? Or maybe I should switch to a different store for all my beauty needs. Either way I don't care, ULTA I'll be back with my gift card real soon because this girl's gotta have her makeup.
#rant

And as always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS