Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

My October Ipsy Glam Bag + Reviews

You guys, I have to tell you about my latest beauty obsession, Ipsy! I have absolutely enjoyed my first ever bag of beauty sample goodies, and at only $10 a month I think it's totally worth it. Also apparently not everyone gets the same items, so I thought it would be fun to go over the things I got in my bag. Please let me know what you got this month down below.

My products:

Rouge By Rihanna Perfume 15mL



First of all, this was a GOOD size sample, I was super impressed because typically I am used to the baby vials of fragrance. As far as the scent, it was incredibly floral and sweet, described as having a "combination of feminine jasmine, plum, and patchouli". I thought it was great, and even though I probably would never purchase the full size, this floral scent lover absolutely loved this sample. 

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser 15mL



Love! That's all I really can say so far. The smell is amazing, the cleanser really does brighten my complexion, and it works to make my face feel clean and fresh in the morning. I'm currently using a ton of different cleansers, a few by Philosophy and Murad, and I can tell I will definitely be adding a full size Indie Lee to the rotation. 

Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer .25 fl oz



As a Smashbox primer fan, I was super excited to try this out and it definitely did not disappoint! I love this primer, it really does minimize the appearance of my pores, although that is not an issue that I regularly struggle with, though from the reviews on the site apparently it works for many different skin types. I have normal to dry skin and it worked wonderfully; my makeup lasted all day. 

That's my makeup, lasting all day :,)

Mica Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow

A very cute color, though probably the item that I could have lived without this month. I am not a mineralized eyeshadow person, applying shadow that is pressed is hard enough for me to master. Loose pigments are just not for me. 

My bag also included a Starlooks Lip Gloss, but I lost it. I know I know... I am disappointed. Those tiny samples are easy to lose. For the Ipsy reviews on that check their site here

That's it for now! My next post will be soon, I have a mini-haul from Walgreens which will be uploaded very soon.
As always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS