Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

MAC ROCKY HORROR COMING SOON

Image via Tumblr

The excitement is REAL for MAC's new Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection! The collection will be released online on Monday September 29th and in MAC stores and counters October 2nd.  I have never been this excited for any other MAC release ever. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is absolutely my favorite movie ever because it's weird and funny and crazy and over-the-top (just like me). 

The collection will consist of:

a sculpting duo; $27.50 

four lipsticks; $17.50 



a lip pencil; $17.50


 an eyeshadow pallet; $44

 

glitter and a dark red pigment; $23


two nail polishes; $13.50

lashes; $18.50

a blush; $24


two greasepaint sticks; $21.00

and black superslick liquid eyeliner; $20.00

Thank-you to all the blogs for images (links are included - feel free to click on any image for more information as, alas, I am not lucky enough to receive products early like some of these other awesome bloggers).

I want to pick up the eye-shadow pallet, the nail polish, the duo, and a lipstick. The second lipstick shade seen in the photo above is called Oblivion and it is an Amplified, so it is probably what I will purchase. The other three shades are Mattes and my experience with Riri-Woo and Ruby-Woo tells me I will not like them. From what I heard the formula has changed, but man those are uncomfortable for me to wear!

Anyway, what are you all most excited for? I would love to hear! 

As always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS