Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

OPI Nordic Collection + Haircut!



Hey all! I stopped by my local ULTA the other day which means I just had to stop and check out the nail polish section. ULTA is the spot when it comes to polish in my opinion. Anyway, I picked up a few cute things from OPI's Nordic Collection.

The Nordic Collection (in case you couldn't tell from the name on the box..)

I decided on the pink from the collection, Suzi Has a Swede Tooth, seen below.
I LOVE this pink, Really any pink though.  

I also opted for the Minis this time. Four gorgeous colors for only $12.50! It's a fantastic way to add colors to your collection if you are just starting out with nail polish like me. Colors seen below. 

I also decided to paint my nails with mint green called My Dogsled is a Hybrid topped with the glitter My Voice is a Little Norse.
I never take nail photos guys, this is a big step!

I will let you know how long it lasts, so far so good after two days but we shall see. I tend to wash my hands A LOT making it very hard to keep any color on my nails for long, especially glitters, but OPI is usually pretty good to me. How long do your polishes usually last? Do you apply base coats as well as top coats? Please let me know! 

Oh by the way I got a haircut!


I really love it, and it's so short that I can't get away with wearing as many pony-tails. Yay for actually having to do my hair!


Anyway thank-you very much for reading. Not much of a make-up post, but I am getting more and more into nail polish and care lately and I felt like sharing.

As always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS