Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

MAC Simpsons Collection Goodies + First YouTube Video





Hello all, it's been a while since I've posted, and I figured since I've had my MAC box for about a week (unopened I might add) it was time to open that bad boy up and get to swatching! So here are the few items I picked up from the MAC Simpsons release:

Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy - Purple Lip Glass
Pink Sprinkles - Blush 
Sideshow You - Blush 

Pink Sprinkles left; Sideshow You right


Itchy & Scratchy & super sexy - I'm obsessed


 
I happen to think the packaging is adorable, does anyone else? 

While I did enjoy the items I did manage to pick up, I still feel like I would have wanted more products that I would love. Oh well. Now I'm heavily anticipating the arrival of the new Rocky Horror Collection for fall, I will write another blog post about the products I am hoping to pick up from it very soon.

Oh I almost forgot, I made my first YouTube video!




Please understand that I tried my best. With that in mind you have my permission to laugh about the horrible lighting, lack of make-up on my face, and giant white shelf that I decided to film on seen at the bottom.... The next one will be better I promise!

As always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS