Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MAC Simpsons Collection




MACs new Simpsons Collection is set to be released online August 28th (this coming thursday). Included in the collection are four lipglasses, two blushes, two eyeshadow quads, nail stickers, and false lashes. 

Is anyone else feeling a little bit underwhelmedWhile I am crazy about the lashes and those blushes are to die for, I feel like the packaging and some of the other products (ahem neon green lipglass I'm looking at you) are a bit of a let down. 

Above is the display that will be in MAC stores on September 4thI'm not decided what I will be purchasing just yet. Any recommendations ladies?

As soon as my products arrive look forward to a haul of my products on my Youtube channel (that will be my very first YouTube post, I'm so excited!

As always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS