Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Beauty Subscription Services: ipsy & my Lights Camera Lashes mascara obsession



Hi everyone, it's been a while! I've been keeping busy organizing my makeup and cleaning out tons of my old products. An empties video soon to come! I just wanted to post a super quick update on what I have been up to beauty-wise lately.

I was talking to my sister today and she HIGHLY recommended getting ipsy - a subscription beauty box. http://www.ipsy.com/new/ 

It is basically a service that sends you samples every month. It was only 10$ so I decided to give it a shot (plus I think it will be super fun to make videos about). My first bag will be in October, so we shall see how it goes. I was also thinking about Glossybox, but I want to look into them a little more first. YouTube here I come! 

Also sidenote, I have been obsessed with this mascara lately! 

Once I get my first ipsy bag I will be sure to post a review. Also is anyone else bummed that the Rocky Horror MAC Collection is going to be online tomorrow and not today... I must have checked the website 20 times before I saw the news on twitter. Oh well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning.

As always, thank-you for reading my blog, talk to you soon
 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS